Why pursue an MAT?
Distinguishing Features of the Brown MAT Program
• Intentionally small cohort-based program
• Community of reform-minded educators committed to creating equitable schools
• Dynamic summer teaching experience in a collaborative and supportive environment
• A diverse range of student teaching experiences with exemplary mentor teachers
• Close relationships with faculty who supervise practicum experiences, teach analysis seminars, and are experts in teaching and learning
• Opportunities to connect theory and research to your own teaching practice
• Teaching and learning opportunities in a city that is at the center of current education reform
• A strong alumni network of education leaders
• A record of successful job placement following the MAT year
This blogsite supplements Brown’s PRIMARY SITE which has full program information, including FAQs, admission information, and program descriptions.